Gluten free Pancakes recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Oat flour
- 1 cup Oat bran
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 l Plain yogurt (A/B or Lactose free)
- 1/2 l milk (Long life milk or Lactose free)
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 banana
- Mix up the ingredients for the pancakes with a blender, and let it rest for half an hour
- Heat up a big frying pan
- Pour mixture in the pan and make pancakes, which are big enough to be able to roll them up
- Let them cool down on a plate for half an hour
- Spread a teaspoon of oil on the hot pan, and spread it with a kitchen towel.
- Once the frying pan is hot enough, pour 3 or four pancakes on the pan (depending on the size of your pan).
- When you see some small holes emerging on topside, you know to turn them over.
- Fry half a minute to a minute to reach a golden brown color.
- Let them settle on a plate and serve warm.